Sunday, July 26, 2026

How Much Longer,,,,,,



 

Hi!


So how much longer do you think we have to pretend that Mitch McConnell is alive? Weekend at Bernie's has turned into 6 weeks with Bernie. It's beyond ridiculous. If people thought I was dead, I can think of at least 10 things I could do to reassure them that I am indeed alive and well, and that's just off the top of my head.

I don't have a staff, an entire team of people working for me that ALL have cameras in their pockets, that ALL have access to some sort of method of live streaming, that ALL have the ability to call literally ANY news outlet, hell ALL the news outlets and schedule a press briefing so McConnell himself could make a documented public appearance.

I don't have any of those people, but I could do it anyway. And I'm just me. 

I completely understand that there needs to be confidentiality with medical information, but I find it hard to believe that being dead is a medical condition, or that being functionally alive is either. 

We aren't asking for details. Just, is he alive and functional, or is he, by legal or practical standards, dead?

I get that the GOP is trying desperately to hang on to this seat. I get that they don't have a limit as to the levels of depravity they are willing to go to to keep it. I don't know what McConnell's relationship is with his three kids, but one would have to assume it's pretty bad at this point.

If he IS recovering from something, why haven't they visited him.... even once... in 6 weeks?

If he's dead, why haven't they fought for the dignity of his corpse. Are they just letting him lay in a morgue, or worse, letting him rot in a hospital bed hooked to machines to support the illusion of life?

Are they okay with any of this? If so, why? Promises from those even more powerful than dear old dad?

I can't imagine a world where I wouldn't visit my parent if they are in the hospital, recovering, even for a day.
I definitely can't imagine allowing ANYONE to treat my parent's death with such disdain, with such disrespect, with such absolute cold calculation. 

How much longer?

How much longer do we have to pretend that the United States of America has a real president?

He keeps attacking Canada like we've done anything but counter his actions. Like we've done anything but been a fantastic neighbour. He wants to punish us for not putting the US before our own country. Breaking news for you... you pay the tariffs he puts on other countries.

More breaking news, we have established and strengthened new trading partners so we can get to a place where we no longer have to deal with your nonsense at all... period. 

When you have forest fires, we send help, we don't blame you for the wind direction.

How much longer do we have to pretend that this bloated, brain-damaged, blithering, blob is some sort of "leader"?

How much longer?

When is enough, enough?

Somebody find out if McConnell is alive. Somebody grow a spine and do something about the squatter in the White house.

The world is sick of all of the clown show you call a government. 

At every turn, when we think... Okay this is going to be the thing that triggers some kind of action, going to make them DO something to stop this... we find out just how broken you are.

Your president is a pedophile and a rapist. One of the most powerful people in your senate is dead, and nobody seems to care enough to prove it. 

Clown show. 




No comments:

Post a Comment