Saturday, October 22, 2022

Greased Baby Elephants... Not Easy



 Hi!


So, my friends, I have a lot of plates in the air right now. As, I'm sure, a lot of you do. Being pulled in multiple directions, trying to balance things.

It feels, a lot of times, like balancing on a tightrope in heels, blindfolded, while carrying a greased baby elephant right below a massively explosive fireworks display, getting pelted by its shrapnel.

You get the picture. 

Because of this, I'm afraid, this week's ramblings will be short and sweet-ish.

Everybody deals with chaos in their own way. Some choose not to deal, and that can bite you in the butt in the long run. Personally, I tend to deal with stress by tapping into the creative part of myself. Baking, singing, writing, not necessarily in that order. With the addition of each ingredient, the hitting of each note, with every word put to the page, just a little of the mayhem begins to dissipate.

Find a way to set your elephant down. At least for a while. 


Well, I gotta run. 

*********************************************************

When you run, make sure it's in a direction heading toward what you actually want.

Make sure what you are working so hard to balance is worth the effort. 

*********************************************************

Talk to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment