Thursday, September 18, 2014

I Hate To Write and Run....................


Stupid Time stamp! And I don't remember how to make it go away! It is not Dec 29/2008!




Oh well,



Hi!



First off, I am happy to report that last week's physical fiascoes have subsided considerably.

Yay!



Soooooooo this week was spent pretty much as I thought. I've been able to get caught up at the shop, I didn't, however get to work on getting a launch organized for "Alfred". That, I'm hoping will be able to be accomplished in the upcoming week.


I am fairly prepared for the "Word On The Street Festival" on Sunday, and am looking so forward to seeing everybody there!


I am also very excited and pretty much ready to attend my nephew's wedding.

I am so happy for him and his fiance.

This young man is the eldest son of Charlotte. The sister we lost a little over 6 years ago.


I know this has been hard for both he and his fiance who also lost her mother at a young age.


Family events like these always seem to magnify just how much you miss the loved ones who are no longer physically here.

It will be an incredible celebration,  as Char wouldn't have it any other way.  We will simply love this young couple, and each other through any bittersweet moments that may arise.



Grief is a mysterious beast. It can jump out the bushes at any given time to get in your face just as obnoxiously as it did the first day, and hit you over the head  nearly as hard. There is no statute of limitations.

This weekend we will celebrate in honor of the memories of those we have lost.


So folks, I hate to write and run, but there are a few more things that need doing before we head out for the weekend.


So, until next time, I'll leave you with this wish.........................



May you feel my love which lives just beyond your sight, may it's warmth completely fill you..
May you smile at my memory on your special day, no sadness clouding the joyful view.

May you feel my pride as you take your vows, for it's measure is infinite, without end.
May you see what I see, a beautiful, kind, gentle man, great husband, brother, son and friend.

May you enjoy this day without reproach, for unbridled happiness should know no bounds,
May you have an incredible celebration, I will be close, enjoying all the joyous sounds.



Until next week......................

www.margyreidbooks.com




No comments:

Post a Comment