Thursday, June 1, 2023

All I Have, This Week, Is Questions...




 


Hi! 


Well folks, this is going to be a bit of a write-and-run situation. 


It's nothing earth-shattering, just a bit busier than normal.... haha normal, like that's a thing.


I do have a few questions that I'm trying to find answers to, maybe I'll get a better handle on some answers by the time I put fingers to the keys next week. 

Question one: How is it that one small group of people, simply because they are loud seem to make decisions for everyone? Did I miss something, or do we still live in a democracy where majority rules. 


Question two: Now, of course, I realize that not all organized religions are cut from the same cloth, so to speak. That being said, why do organized religions seem to confuse religion and morality, religion and decency, religion and compassion when, from the actions of some said religions throughout history and to this day, prove the opposite to be true? 


Question three: Some of my generation and older like to disparage the younger generations for being "soft." I don't know about you, but I don't remember having to go through active shooter drills, deal with book bans, a pandemic, record-high inflation, and trying to leave the proverbial nest and make ends meet when wages and cost of living expenses are on different planets. 


Question four: When are we going to come to a true consensus that trying to fit people into boxes is nothing but damaging? Damaging for the fitter and the fitted. Differences are fantastic, embracing them even more so. and if it's a difference you truly and sincerely have difficulty understanding it is nothing but an opportunity to learn. Okay, maybe I have one answer. 


Question five: How do you keep meringue cookies from getting sticky when your house is humid as hell after a thunderstorm?


Anyway, all I have this week are questions... maybe next week, some more answers?


P.S. The blanket in the second photo, yeah I totally crocheted that. The last one I made was when I quit smoking, years ago. I was trying to keep my hands occupied. This one was on a whim inspired by one of my daughter's offer of some leftover yarn. In case you were wondering. 


***************************************************************


May everything you do, everything you need, and everything positive come your way in abundance!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment