Friday, September 2, 2016

Yeah Baby! September is Here!










I know, I know, I know......but I really like Fall. We tend to cover a bit of ground within our little province, and sometimes, I get a little snap happy. And besides, many of you live in places where this doesn't happen, I thought it might be fun to see some shots of where it does.




Well folks, September is here!


I'm not sure what it is about the beginning of a new season, (although Autumn doesn't officially arrive for a few weeks) but I always feel a deep-seeded excitement when they come around. It feels as though I know a surprise is coming, and I know, without a doubt, it's going to be completely fantastic. I just don't know what it will be, or when, exactly, it will take place. So, I just go along, giving my best effort to put the most positive things I can out into the universe, then, hang tight and wait for the awesomeness to reveal itself.


I know it sounds naive, and maybe, slightly nuts, but, I've learned, over time, that living, always waiting for the other proverbial boot to drop, isn't living. Not everything that comes down the pike is going to be flowers and sunshine, sometimes it will be thistles and poop storms. But, it will never only be thistles and poop storms.

The trick is to make a raft out of the thistles to ride out the poop storm floods, then grab on to the rainbow when it inevitably shows up.


Yup, September is here, and it's going to be awesome!



Speaking of which, I need to go get ready to attend our nephew's wedding, this weekend. (second nephew this year! Gotta love a big family! Lol)



With them in mind, I'll leave you with this wish,



May you make each day better than the last, your love growing deeper than you ever knew it could.
May you hold tight to each other in hard times, for you will need each other more than you ever knew you would.

May you celebrate the good things, even if they're small, for small, good things, build a life.
May you never take for granted what it means to be a husband, what it means to be a wife.

May you create your marriage joyfully, gently, kindly, continually building upon it's strength.
May you cherish and protect it, and each other, at times you may need to go to extraordinary length.

May you, as time passes, as wrinkles show and grey hairs sprout, appreciate your story, keep adding chapters to your tale.
May you, as the authors of your own adventure, know nothing is off limits, together, it's impossible to fail.


Until next time!


www.margyreidbooks.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment