Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ever Have One Of Those Days?

Hi There!


Did you ever have one of those days where the motivation to do anything productive is somewhere between elusive and non-existent?

I'm having one of those days. There is so much I should/could be doing right now, buuuuuut, I just don't feel like it. Up to now, throughout my entire adult life, I've not really had a choice other than sucking it up and doing it anyway. There was no wiggle room, time wise, for most things. I used to wake up in a sweat, having dreamt I was drowning in laundry.

Today, I feel like playing hooky, so I am. And, I'm really trying very hard not to feel guilty about it. Guilt is a waste of energy. Guilt is a waste of emotion. Guilt is a waste. Period. (Okay, do you think I repeated it enough times to convince myself?)

I don't want to see any finger wagging from any of you either, because I'm sure you have all had bouts of "guilty to be still" syndrome.

We need to smarten up!

Well, now that's out of my system..........

This week brought with it progress on all fronts. I received the rough layout from the printer for "Tags" and got a couple of steps closer to having the rear cover figured out.

My "project" is coming along pretty well, I'll be able to share more details about it soon. I know this sounds like I'm trying to build some kind of fake drama around this by being myterious, but I'm really not. I'm just unsure of it yet, that is all.

I think the physio sessions are helping. I look very forward to the day that riding in the car for more than 20 minutes doesn't make my neck feel like it's on fire. Very forward, indeed.

Our oldest daughter is doing better all of the time. She's going to be on blood thinners for a while yet, but all in all, doing well.

Progress has also been made on the music preparation front. Ahhhhhh weddings.


So, for the upcoming week.........................

Work, physio, errands, shop for birthday present for my munchkin girlie I care for,work, find and buy 6 ft table with collapsible legs(needed for DJing), work on "project", household crap, shop for bridal shower gift, hug grandbabies, work on music, finalize rear cover (hopefully), find new umbrella for patio table (old one had a run-in with some unpleasantness, but that's another story), household crap,project, work, present birthday gift, physio, errands, attend bridal shower. And most importantly, not forget anything!

So on that note, my friends, I will leave you for now, so I can get on with my very important task of playing hooky.

Until then........... for those whose hearts may need a hug.


May your soul take flight, be free, be weightless, released from the tethering gray.
May any clouds stealing your light, break away, revealing the brightest of day.

May life's inevitable troubles not deter you from your journey of finding a more peaceful place.
May you find a way to see life's goodness, and be able to put a genuine smile on that beautiful face.

May you see your way through, find the roots, develope tools, soon the darkness must relent.
May you find on the other side of this, a quiet heart, one which is truly and utterly content.


Until next Week!

www.margyreidbooks.net

No comments:

Post a Comment