Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Hellos, and Sad Good-byes

Hi!


So, I believe there is a saying; something about variety being the spice of life, or something like that. Well, if it holds true, I had a very spicy week, indeed.


The photo gives you a pretty good idea of how my week began. It was a great day spent in Lloydminster with my best girlfriend, reading to kids (who made an incredibly beautiful welcome poster for me!), doing a little shopping, signing some books, all in all, a fantastic day!

The week ended with me, today, well, tonight really, maneuvering myself in, around, under and through a bed in an RV, helping my hubby fix a wiring problem. You know when a toddler tries to fit in a Barbie car? ..............ummmm.......yeah.


The rest of the week consisted of ordering parts, re-ordering parts (wrong ones sent....again!), taking care of some book keeping chores, prepping for the wedding we are playing for in 2 weeks,  running for parts, helping my hubby, baking a cake for a community event, and taking great satisfaction in watching happy customers take their RV's home.

I'm afraid that not a whole lot of writing took place, but that is my hope for tomorrow.

I did have the opportunity, however brief, to squish some grandbaby faces.


On to the upcoming week...


It has the potential to be pretty similar to the previous one, minus the adoring children, signing autographs, and posters made in my honor.


Beyond that? Well, I do need to finish putting the music together for that June 15 wedding....

I have yet to completely unpack from my adventure at the beginning of the week, and seeing as the unpacking fairies seem to be on strike along side the laundry, and housecleaning fairies, I guess I'll need to do that.




Well folks, that about covers it for another week.



As for my wishes this week, this one is for my sister and her hubby and all of us who have had to say goodbye to a faithful, four legged friend.




May you know how much we loved you, even when you chewed on everything in sight.
May you know how much we loved you, even when you would wake us in the middle of the night.

May you know how much we loved you, you brought pure joy to each and every day.
May you know how much we loved you, you were part of our family, in every way.

May you know how much we loved you, to watch you hurt broke our hearts in two.
May you how much we loved you, to let you have peace, was all that was left for us to do.


May you know how much I loved you, even though I chewed your stuff, and maybe peed where I shouldn't.
May you know how much I loved you, so I woke you, I couldn't wait til morning, I couldn't!

May you know how much I loved you, you kept me safe, scratched my belly, and threw my ball!
May you know how much I loved you, you were my family, my humans, after all.

May you know how much I loved you, I could see my pain reflected so deeply in your eyes.
May you know how much I loved you, I know this hurts, but thank you for my wonderful life.




Until next time,

www.margyreidbooks.com


























No comments:

Post a Comment