Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I Need You're Help! It's Fast,Fun, & Free!







Hi!


I know it's weird that I'm jumping on here on a Wednesday, but it's for an awesomely fun reason!

I've been invited to participate in a contest that would make the likelihood of 'Once Broken' becoming a movie exponentially better!

It's a live vote that runs from right about now until the sun goes down Friday. (I'm not sure of the exact times in the different parts of the world)

Each and every vote will make a huge difference! All you need to do is follow the link below, find the 'Once Broken' book cover, (click the 6 on the bottom of the page)and vote!

Thank you in advance for all of your incredible support! I'll let you know how it went in my usual ramblings on the weekend!



https://taleflick.com/pages/discovery


That's all for now! Wish me luck!













No comments:

Post a Comment