Saturday, November 24, 2012

One Month Til Christmas! What?!

Hi!



Did you ever wish you could just fall asleep anywhere?  This photo is proof that it is possible. Ok, it's possible if you are 9 months old and are taken for a walk in the fresh air, gliding on newly-fallen snow and the only sounds are the rhythmic crunch of your Mother's steps and the ssssshhhhhh of your sled.

I guess this is what they were talking about when they coined the phrase "sleeping like a baby."



So folks, the past week has been pretty awesome.

First, we were able to meet up with my sis-in-law from Oklahoma for a short but sweet visit.

Then, Wednesday, we had a trade show here at home and today, another in Kindersley. Thanks
to those who were kind enough to purchase books from me, my crazy stories are finding their way into a whole bunch of stockings during this holiday season. 

I had one grandma, today, who said she didn't think she could wait until Christmas to give "A Crazy Day" to her little grandson. She said she was going to hop in her car, drive to his house, and read it to him tonight!  I can't even put into words what kind of a thrill that gives me!

In the upcoming week, I think I better get crackin' on the Christmas baking. Some, peanut butter/cream cheese/chocolate chip cookies, some fudge, some orange/banana/cranberry muffins, and some other gooey, rich, creamy, sweet things that drip chocolate. it wouldn't be Christmas without them!


It's also time to start decorating the house for the holidays! Time to unleash the snowmen! Ok, for those of you who may not be aware, I have a bit of a collection of snowmen. There are some big ones, small ones, plush ones, and fragile ones. There are those that get hung on the wall, those who reside in wreaths, some that live in snow globes, and some that sit on tables. I could go on, but I can't hear myself think over the sound of my kids laughing at me through cyberspace.


Also this week, I need to prep for the beach themed bachelorette party we are doing Saturday night. It's going to be a blast! Who has more fun than a bunch of women on an ultimate girls' night?!


Well, that about wraps up another week!

Just a quick reminder to those wanting to order books online in time for Christmas! Please order soon to ensure they get to you in time! Thanks! www.margyreidbooks.com


Until next time, I'll leave you with this wish.........................................



May Santa find your name on his "nice" list and not in the company of the "naughty"
May your every kindness be brought to his attention, and not so much when you were haughty.

May every holiday party you attend be a ton of fun, not a dull one in the bunch.
May none of them have myterious hors d'oeuvres, only yummy things to munch.

May your travels between festivies be safe, with nothing hindering the ride.
May you foresee any and all obstacles, and successfully set them to the side.


Until next week!

www.margyreidbooks.com








No comments:

Post a Comment