Friday, June 1, 2012

"Wishes" Complete!



Hi!

Above is another photo you will soon find in "Everyday Wishes For Your Extraordinary Life!"
I do have a draft of the cover, but I couldn't get it to upload!

Sometimes I get pretty frustrated with myself and my technological deficiencies!

Well, be that as it may, I can now tell you that "Wishes" is finished and soon I will have the physical rough draft in my hands! I had a couple of more tweaks to make, a couple of small things to fix, a cover to make decisions about and now, it's complete.  Now, all I can do is wait, and as you all know, that is definitely not my strong suit!

But, with three more weddings for which to provide music, planning our trip to Winnipeg to pick up said books, putting together a reading/signing for "Tags" and "Wishes", making sure I have everything needed for the upcoming trade shows in the fall, the usual summer craziness with kids and grandkids, and, I'm thinkin'. maybe, just maybe, a bit of playin' hooky and having fun, I'm sure the next couple of months will go by quickly enough.


The remainder of my week was spent getting lovely, green crayola sand in places it had no business getting, getting said sand out of ears, eyes and diapers, and trying to scrape said sand from the appendages of toddlers covered in apparent sand magnetized sunscreen. Give me good old fashioned beach sand anyday!

I guess that didn't take up the entirety of what was left of my week, it just seemed like it!

I did manage to get some errands ticked off of my list, a visit or two with a kid or two and even an impromptu mini-chatfest with a cousin who I happened to run into in the Walmart parking lot, of all places!


All in all a pretty decent week!


So, now for the upcoming few days.........


First, the family b-b-q at my baby sister's house tomorrow! Can't wait! I plan on laughing 'til I cry, my stomach hurts and my face threatens to stick like that!

The rest of the week will entail long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, soaking in the infinity pool on the terrace overlooking the ocean, black tie parties, trips to the spa for obscene amounts of relaxing massages, going dancing, and sitting in the audience of Saturday Night Live.

Oh wait........um, yeah....... that's not me, sorry.

My week will include, however, laundry, changing poopy diapers, vacuuming, paying bills, and other incredibly glamorous things I dare not mention as it might bring forth such jealousy you might not be able to contain it!

Life is good, and, if, by chance, one day, I find myself with my hubby, in that infinity pool?............We will hurry up and get the hell out and run, before the owners of the place get home!!!!!!!!


Thanks so much for taking the time to read these ramblings! I appreciate it more than you know!


Until next week, I will leave you with this wish..........



For those making a move.....


May every box be bottomless as you pack, but weightless as you carry.
May every strong backed friend be available, every Tom, every dick, every Harry.

May all breakables stay in one piece during the ride to their new destination.
May all kitchen gadgets and doodads not get tangled up, as is their inclination.

May all furniture somehow fit nicely and neatly in the truck, so it only takes one trip.
May you have the strength of ten to put in on and take it off, taking stairs without breaking a hip.

May the unpacking and settling in happen smoothly and without delay.
May this be your last move for a very long while, cuz moving sucks, there is no other way to say.


Until Next Time!

www.margyreidbooks.net "like" me on facebook and share!


















No comments:

Post a Comment